- Differentiate ourselves from the “as usual” developers. (Through basin / cluster approach)
- Measure value of each project.
- Understand each project opportunity diligently through site visits and technical analysis.
- Be a serious and systematic developer.
- Extensive geo-technical investigations to minimize/pre-empt surprises.
- Rigorous process for DPR preparation.
- Engage internationally acknowledged consultants and review consultant.
- Independent design, construction, engineering and review team of eminent experts to ensure relevance and soundness of the DPR.
- Design and development of these projects to suit merchant markets.
- Appropriate contracting strategies: taking contractors as “the partners for achieving”.
- Aiming for early land acquisition to commence the preparations.